Dr. Shirin Shafiei Ebrahimi achieved her doctoral program of Teaching English as a Second Language in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. She is one of the honored lectures in Faculty of Education who has over 15 years of teaching experience. Her researches and publications focus on topics related to English Language and Literature. She is also an editorial board member of International Journal of English Language and Literature Studies at present.
Faculty of Education, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 81310, Skudai, Johor, Malaysia.
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature, University of Guilan, Iran (2003)
- Master of Arts in Teaching English Language, University of Guilan Iran (2007)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (2010)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Shahabaldin Rezania, … & Shirin Shafiei Ebrahimi. Ethanol Production from Water Hyacinth (Eichhornia crassipes) Using Various Types of Enhancers Based on the Consumable Sugars. Waste and Biomass Valorization, 1-8.(2017)
- Shirin Shafiei Ebrahimi & Zaidah Zainal, Survey of Poetry Reading Strategy as the Modern Tool to Identify Poetry Reading Strategies, Journal of Education and Practice, Vol. 7, No. 19, pp. 95-106. (2016)
- Shirin Shafiei Ebrahimi, Effect of Digital Reading on Comprehension of English Prose Texts in EFL/ESL Contexts, International Journal of English Language and Literature Studies, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 111-117.(2016)
- Shirin Shafiei Ebrahimi & Zaidah Zainal, Common Strategies Among EFL Students Reading Literature, LSP International, Vol. 2, Issue 1, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Press, pp. 31-36 (January) (2015)