Registration fee Rp. 300.000 / participant
Via transfer to Bank Account:
Ariana (treasurer) Bank BNI: 0793846380, please confirm after transferring fee through the contact number of committee (082343432060, WA available)
Deadline: 25 August 2019
APSPBI Mission Statement:
- To facilitate collaborative act between association members’ study programs, and academic societies.
- To facilitate collaborative act between association members’ study programs and the government.
- To speed up socializations of official regulations and relevant responses
- To facilitate events related to the design and the implementation of Tri Dharma of Higher Education: research, teaching, and community service;
- To encourage improvement in the quality of various activities related to accreditation standard improvement;
- Encourage the improvement of the quality of various activities related to the acceleration of the socialization of official regulations and the relevant responses.
- To organize academic and professional meetings, such as national and international seminars and cooperation;
- To facilitate interest groups within the scope of English language education and English teacher education for instance to be superior in terms of the assessment and teaching practices in a personal, social and institutional manners;
- To conduct coordination in terms of official regulations and practices to achieve accreditation standards;
- To conduct coordination in terms of institutional careers and staff improvement.